Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

I have extremely curly hair and i hate leaving it down because the air or whatever takes away from the length. i comb my hair and after i couple of minutes my hair is shorter than before. i hate it!!!!!! how can i keep my hair length after i comb it. why does it become shorter. i really want my hair to grow long...



1 second ago - 3 days left to answer.



Report It



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Lots of men love curly hair... it has lots of body and texture. My boyfriends love to play with mine :)



But I hear you on the length thing - that's because of the sproing factor, wherein a coiled lock of tresses will hang less far down than a straight one. Not much to do about it, unless you straighten your hair using a curling iron or a salon procedure... but that would be a shame. So many people envy curls...



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

honestly, men like BOOBS



it doesn't matter what hair you got, as long as it looks nice



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

curly hair is nice its better when its long though



lol at babycub



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

i like girls with curly hair.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

yah. if they lik the rest of u they wont care what your hair looks like



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Yeah, I like curly hair, I prefer it a lot than straight hair though.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

It all depends on the person. You have to know their personality but straight hair is always good.



Vote Best answer



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

dont comb it !



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Depends, some girls don't look good with curly hair, some girls do. I prefer straight hair probably 95% of the time personally.



Wear your hair the way you like it and the way you feel comfortable. I don't really know that many guys who would turn a girl down because they don't like the way the girls hair looks. (unless it's just downright ridiculous looking)



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Do MEN like curly hair?



Everybody likes well groomed hair.



Period.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

men love curley hair!!!



and think of it this way people pay thousands to get their hair curley every year and you dnt have to



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Yeah i like curly hair besides i actually have black curly hair and it's a nice afro but i really think it's time for a haircut cuase it's so thick.But i'm waiting for it to get warmer like for when Spring comes which is in a months time.Hey,it was even warm and sunny today so that's good.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Men LOVE hair! Do whatever works for you! Ask a professional stylist what suits you best...that YOU can maintain! Long hair is a colossal pain in the butt...but men like it! I have asked why they don't grow their OWN! Have a wonderful life!



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

I like curly hair, because I have it myself :D it's long, too.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

my last b.f. preferred mine curly than when i straightened it.



once you style it don't comb it, it will go frizzy.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Tight curly no, loose flowing curls yes.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

all men like all hair, as long as its not unkempt men will like you



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

guys arent like girls. (Yes i know this is totally obvious) but guys dont look at one part of girl they look at a whole. They are not a big on detail as girls are with their friends.



Your hair will always bounce up a bit no matter what you do. Try a straightening cream or an anti frizz/curl. it might help a bit but your hair will never be the same lenght that it is when its wet.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Long Straight Hair looks better



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

Well i think it depends on the person.. i have natural curly hair and i have always hated it and so i decided to straighten it...the next day he commented on it and i felt like i look a lot more pretty. Before i straightened my hair, he wouldnt always talk to me, but after i straightened it he flirts with me non-stop.. so i say straightened hair



P.S. when i had curly hair i had to always put it up, because it just wouldnt work out and guys love girls if they have their hair down...it just looks more pretty and so if i want my hair curly i straighten it then use a curling iron and it looks wonderful!



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

it depends how the girl looks. i lik girls with curly hair, but not 2 much.



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

it depends



Do men like curly hair. help me with please!!!?

I'd love curly hair , i'm bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan