Sunday, June 20, 2010

I had long and thick hair but when my mom stopped doing it and i started to comb it my hair started

what should i do to get it back on track i really dont know what to do so i just keep gettin it cut or put it in a ponytail i miss my hair help plz wat should i do



I had long and thick hair but when my mom stopped doing it and i started to comb it my hair started to break?

Well, one things for sure STOP putting ur hair into a ponytail because when you put your hair in a ponytail that helps to break your hair. Me and you have the same problem and so what I do is go to a hair dresser every 2 weeks and then every 7 weeks i get a relaxer.



TAKE BETTA CARE OF YOUR HAIR.



I had long and thick hair but when my mom stopped doing it and i started to comb it my hair started to break?

Make sure that when you comb out the tangles that you start at the ends and work your way up to the roots .Dont rip through it with the comb or brush .If your getting color only get the roots touched up and not over lap on the previously colored hair.To freshen up color on the ends apply to the ends for the last 5-10 minutes.Also your pony ail holders could be to tight and causing the breakage.So use clothe holders or jaws clips.other things you shouldn't do is use hairsprays and gels with alcohol.And use a daily conditioner and a deep conditioner 2 a week and leave on for at least 15 mins.My favorite shampoo is Biolage hydrating shampoo and conditioning balm and then use leave in shine milk also by biolage. If breakage is more severe try Redken anti snap leave in treatment. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan