Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair loss..plz help me..?

since the past 2 months i suddenly observe a bald patch in the front portion of my head..i am not going through any kind of severe hair loss, but i dont understand the reason as to how this bald patch developed..i dont see much hair loss while i am combing my hair or on the pillow when i get up in the morning..i also have a doubt that, this might be because of me wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle as it is a mandatory rule here...as a precautionary measure i also tie a cotton cloth around my head before wearing the helmet...i would appreciate if u give me suggestions on symptoms of hair fall and steps to be followed to regrow hair in the bald area which has developed..currently i am using HIMALAYA HAIR LOSS cream from the past 2.5 months and i don't see any difference, feel like it has become more worst..i am really worried about this problem of mine...i would really be thankful to you if u suggest a valuable solution to this problem.



Hair loss..plz help me..?

Check up AVON coz they have lot of advanced techniques for hair-styling and also moisturisers which could possibly help you best. See their new catalogue listed here and set up a date with a professional advisor or shop online at www.avon.com. it will also cost you less.



Hair loss..plz help me..?

I would go see your doctor to see what he says. Don't be all worried about your hair loss though. If you lose it, you lose it. It's not the end of the world. You could get a really close cut - those are really hot. Bald men can be hot too!!!



Hair loss..plz help me..?

buy a wig



Hair loss..plz help me..?

My husband uses propecia. . . he says he can tell he's not losing anymore hair. . . this site will give you more info. .



http://www.propecia.com/finasteride/prop...



Hair loss..plz help me..?

go ask your doctor and he may suggest using that thing that grows hair back



Hair loss..plz help me..?

buy a wig!



he~he

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan