Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair versatility.?

I'm an African American Woman who's beauty is beyond compare however, I'm having difficulties with choosing the best treatments and styles for for hair without perming my hair. I've gone all natural; my hair texture is thick, hard to comb, long hair; think of my hair as a soft brillo pad. What should I do to protect my hair from future damage?



Hair versatility.?

Shave your head....you have to balance "beauty beyond compare" with ugly beyond belief!



Hair versatility.?

Moisturize with natural oils. I've been thinking about going natural. My natural hair is soft, thick and wavy/curly. I've been reading up at this site



http://www.nappturality.com/



Hair versatility.?

go to www.nappturality.com you will find help there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan