Thursday, June 17, 2010

Theres a giant knot in my hair help!?

I have like really long hair like past my waist. I had a spriral body wave perm put in it a couple months ago so if I dont watch it , it will get tangeled easily. Last night I forgot to pull it up like I ussually do and this morning I woke up with a giant knot in the back of my hair. Ive tryied combing through it but it frizzes up and makes it worse.



~KNOW ANY HOME REMEDIES? TIPS OR TRICKS to get it out?



Theres a giant knot in my hair help!?

Olive Oil, rub it into your hair, and it should help you get it out. Your going to have to finger comb it out though. If you don't have olive oil, then really any cooking oil will work.



Theres a giant knot in my hair help!?

Pruning shears.



Theres a giant knot in my hair help!?

Olive oil and detangler spray and grab it with you're fingers and try to actually un-knot it.



Theres a giant knot in my hair help!?

work the knot from the botttom up.in other word,gently comb thru the knot from the edges and work your way to the center or top.works for rats in hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan