Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need to find a doll I used to play with from the mid-90's, something like...hair surprise.?

I used to get these dolls at target when i was really little, back in say...1996 maybe? they were about 6 inches tall and they were brightly colored. They had cute little faces and big beehive pony tail hair do's. They all had a little surprise in their hair like..a comb and some trinkets or something. Im not sure but i think they may have been scented because i had one that was called like "grape pop" or something. if anyone can help me with a name thatd be wicked. thanks



- bzone



I need to find a doll I used to play with from the mid-90's, something like...hair surprise.?

I'm going to take a mad stab at this and guess you are talking about Secret Beauties from Hasbro. They are from the 90's, they are small and brightly colored with big pony tails on the tops of their heads, have names like Cotton Candy, Sugar Plum, Sweet Violet (etc...) and most of them have something hiding in their hair such as lipstick, perfume, or nail polish. Could this be what you are talking about? I will add a link below with some pictures of them so you can check.



I need to find a doll I used to play with from the mid-90's, something like...hair surprise.?

Are you thinking of Lil' Secrets. They are on that page just scroll down.



http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toy_ID_H...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan