Thursday, June 17, 2010

I can't spike up my hair?

I used hair spray before and it was okay. Now I use gel. I usually put a lot of gel on, get a comb back and comb my hair back. Thats my hair style. I like it going back. But I wanna spike it up. And Idk how. How can I get the hair up? I can't get it up with my hands or the comb.



I can't spike up my hair?

well here are a couple of things to concider.. first off what product are you using? I know there a product called spiker and it is really good but over time can cause some build up so you want to wash well. second if you hair is super long it will be harder you can do it but it is harder... But I think this is your problem.. maybe your hair is too thick you need someone to go at the top with a razor comb and get some of the weight out. not lenth just weight. after that towel dry your hair put in the product and then blow it just for a few seconds with the hair dryer because if you hair is heavy with water it will not want to stand up... that should work:) good luck



I can't spike up my hair?

well first of all,it depends on hwo long ur hair is.



I can't spike up my hair?

get a really good gell and apply it when your hair is wet



I can't spike up my hair?

it depends how thick and long your hair is. it can't be too long though.



I can't spike up my hair?

Try using both the get and hairspray.



Here is what I recommend. This is how a college girl did it last month:



Comb the first from spike you desire. Then slowly using a comb go up and let the hairspray spray right behind it. Then when it looks like it is wobbling or you are done with both sides, glue (a way or saying put in) as much gel as you need and then put more hairspray in it



she also colored hers..but I don't think you want the colored part



Good luck!



I can't spike up my hair?

try gorilla snot hair gel, heard it works really well. (haven't used it myself though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan