Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

My hair is very very dry and even if i use a good shampoo or a conditinor , my hair is alsways filled with knots . I dont like my hair . Even after i comb my hair there is no end to these knots in my hair.



how can i make my hair silky , shinny and full of life .



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

y doesnt your guy like your hair...



Use oil daily and use a good shampoo and conditinor and also avoid chemicals as much as possible.



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

Try hot oil treatment



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

As a natural way to do it, try a raw whipped egg and beer. Leave on the hair for 30 minutes before shampooing off. It will leave your hair shiny and silky.



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

For really good, smooth, shiny hair, try a regular treatment, a good quality shampoo and conditioner, a leave in treatment after conditioning would help too. Get your ends trimmed regularly, and maybe a leave in anti=frizz cream will make your hair smoother and tangle free.



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

it sounds like you need a good hair cut.many times using over the counter hair colors will damage your hair beyond repair.i had a perm put in my hair about 18 months ago by a stylist and she still burnt my hair some of the things i used where protein products by redkin but still i had to have it cut,the damage was far to great to repair.i take good care of my hair by using only professional products and not over washing my hair(which took me along time to be able to go a couple of days instead of washing every day)these things helped me restore my hair.



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

Oiling is good for hairs, it will make your hairs smooth n silky try it,deep conditioning is also good for hairs. for dry hairs use curd and egg once or twice in a month, it's good n easy way to condition your hairs.It'll help u.



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

Try using a shampoo or conditioner for damaged and dry hair. I keep my hair in ponytails to help my hair grow to the length my hair was before. You also could try to take Vitamin E tablets or use the oil to help your hair. They also have tablets you can take for skin, hair and nails stores like Vitamin World. I hope this helps.



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

DONT DAMAGE UR HAIR!!!



keep using the good shampoo%26amp;conditioner



comb ur hair softly, but often



use oils in ur hair daily till its shinny(DONT OVER DUE IT)



when its shinny still use the oil with less quanities a couple of times a week



use conditioners and mousturizers



use pomade,or products that r made to moisturize hair and make it shinny



use products that are made 4 straightening hair



My hair is very dry and lifeless.. Please Help me?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan