Sunday, June 20, 2010

Zac efron's Hair Stile?

I always have my hair like my mom used to comb it when i was little ,since next year im going to high school i want to get a new look kind of like zac efron's but my hair is kind of wavy and when is to long it curls what can i do to comb my hair like zac's(hair products, etc)



Zac efron's Hair Stile?

Bed Head products are good and work well. They will hold the hair in place for a long time.



Zac efron's Hair Stile?

if you're somewhat metro you might want to invest in a decent flat iron and a designer cut.



Zac efron's Hair Stile?

Notice how shiney his hair is ? that's becuz his hair isnt that straight and he has some product on



Get the same haircut and then when u take a shower add a little cerum to ur hair (that's what give the straightening and the shine) and blow-dry ur hair until it's dry and comb it the same way Zac's hair is combed



GooD LucK ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan