Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you had Wonder Woman's Long Beautiful Hair how long would want it and why...................

what if you had Wonder Woman's Long Beautiful Hair would you Comb and why would want to have Wonder Woman's Long Beautiful Hair this is for the Women Only.



If you had Wonder Woman's Long Beautiful Hair how long would want it and why..............................

Thats not long! mine's to the bottom of my back! Wonderwomans is only touching her shoulders. I'd puke and straighten if I had hair like hers.



If you had Wonder Woman's Long Beautiful Hair how long would want it and why..............................

Wonder woman's hair is beautiful! I think that I would probably want it to the middle of my back and maybe a touch lighter than her's is... but it's gorgeous. I would finger comb that hair because the curls would frizz if you brushed or combed it. Hope that is what you were looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan