Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

I'm 13 years old. Everytime I comb my hair when I go out. I see about 3-4 strands of hair on the comb. My hair is curly when I comb, but I always style my hair in a wavy form. What does this mean? Please Help!



Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

thats normal dont worry about it. I sometimes see some hair fall off when I shower



Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

it's normal to lose some hair. don't be alarmed. use somesort of hair fortifying shampoo and conditioner.



Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

Don't worry, people about your age loses hair. (especially girls!) You lose about 34-88 strands of hair everyday. So don't freak out.



Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

if u lose less than 100 strands a day then derz nuffin 2 worry about coz dats normal...



"My hair is curly when I comb, but I always style my hair in a wavy form" meanz that the hair is curly when dry but the application of mousse or gel helps 2 make it lass curly resulting in wavy hair.



Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

It is hair fall not hair loss. There is difference between hair loss and hair fall. Hair loss come in adult age, means thinning %26amp; decreasing of hair follicles.



Your case is hair fall and It is due to harmonal changes. You're in puberty stage and in this age testortone harmone release in blood stream and can causes the hair fall. So do not worry about it as it is natural process and vary person to person.



if you feel too much hair fall then consult a skin docotor or just improve the diet + excercise %26amp; sleep well.



Hair Loss, what does this mean?! HELP!!?

stop combing ur hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan