Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Problems!!?

Okay...at the beginning of this school year my relaxer finally took and my hair was long then i got my split?



ends cut and i thought i was so hot so i started parting my hair and putting a lot of hair grease on it and using a straightening iron A LOT!! then i tried to wash it it myself and i had no clue what i was doing and i let it air dry now my is above my shoulders when i let it down...help me...i really want and need to grow my hair out again! should i stop using hair grease everyday and i tie my hair up eveynight, but i don't wrap it okay and if your wondering...i'm black,indian,haitian,dutch, and irish!see a pic of my old hair



whenever i comb my hair some comes out in the comb!!



Hair Problems!!?

well stop putting alot of heat on it u can wash it, blow dry , grease it and u should wrap it to hold the curls in it .so u wont have to straighten it everyday.... you cxan find hair growth treatments in in drug store..o r beauty supply store



good luck!!!



Hair Problems!!?

Hm, I'm not too sure, but i wouldnt use all of those pair products in your hair. It can't be doing any good at this point to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan