Friday, November 27, 2009

Greasy Hair...?

I'm a dude, so i don't really care that much about my hair. I never comb it, never blow dry, i just put gel in it and have a messy look when i go out. I used to get dandruff a lot so i started using head and shoulders and now that is all i ever use. My hair latley is like reallly really greasy. I rub my hand through it and my hand looks really shiny and feels gross and greasy. And i don't like the way it smells in my pillow. Also, when i pull i rub my hand through, i get a lot of hairs come out. Never happened b4 and now in the shower there are hair balls building in the shower from my head? Is my hair falling out? Im in my mid 20's and never head any balding in any of my family... Is it my diet? I have been eating a lot of junk food for the past year. Is it bc i use Head and Shoulders ever time i wash my hair? I have black hair so it looks really shinny all the time. What do i do to stop this and what is causing it?



Greasy Hair...?

Maybe you should try using dawn dish soap.



Greasy Hair...?

could be your diet but it sounds like you may have cradle cap. Its a buildup on your scalp. Make sure that when you wash your hair that your getting ALL the product and shampoo out. If your still worried see a doctor!!



Greasy Hair...?

i know ur a guy and all, but try bath and body works shampoo.



thats what i use, and my hair is NEVER greasy, and i put like 9 pounds of hair gel in it. lol



Greasy Hair...?

have you been getting stressed lately? stress is a real killer for hair loss! so cut back on the stress and ahve time to relax. and try not to put too much head and shoulders on. and for the grease, wash ur hair everyday and mix lemon with the shampoo. lemon makes ur hair smell relli nice, neutralises the smell and absorbs the grease. and if u wash ur hair in the morning, then in the night before you go to bed, apply some dry shampoo and brush out, or if u wash ur hair in the night, vice versa. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan