Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best shampoo to use for hair fall, I live in a humid country & daily wahsing of hair

I have long black straight hair and currently uses Pantene shampoo and conditioner (the hair fall type). It does not good me any good. I lose hair when I shampoo and even a lot more when I condition and comb my wet hair. And still lose hair when I comb it when its dry.



What is the best shampoo to use for hair fall, I live in a humid country %26amp; daily wahsing of hair is necessary?

omg! u could put ketchup or mustard in ur hair and wash it like that. it serouisly mostures ur skelp. It really works. Its like when ppls put the coucombers on their eyes.



What is the best shampoo to use for hair fall, I live in a humid country %26amp; daily wahsing of hair is necessary?

losing hair is normal especially if it's long. If you feel that you are losing to much you may want to check your diet and maybe suppliment with vitamins and minerals.Stress can cause hair loss as well.



What is the best shampoo to use for hair fall, I live in a humid country %26amp; daily wahsing of hair is necessary?

First of all...pantene sux...its full of waxes which are weighing down your hair and making it greasy. Try using Infusium 23, it's specially balanced for your hair, loaded with vitamins and minerals, and comes in many types. Costs alittle more than pantene, but you require less and might require less washing. I use it all the time and have no problems with my hair in the humidity (Ontario, Canada...brutal humidity!)! Good luck doll! :)



What is the best shampoo to use for hair fall, I live in a humid country %26amp; daily wahsing of hair is necessary?

Go to a salon and buy the Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. The Nioxin company also has a treatment to stimulate your scalp and make your hair grow...it worked for me! Its for hair thats super fine or thinning. I would get all emotional every time I took a shower and saw so much hair coming out! Nioxin is pricey, but I bought my set with a $10 rebate. Good luck!



What is the best shampoo to use for hair fall, I live in a humid country %26amp; daily wahsing of hair is necessary?

The absolute best is the new brand just coming out called Organix. They have organic active ingredients and are sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair...plus it smells awesome!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types that are all amzing and smell absolutely incredible!



Check it out!



www.organixhair.com



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan