Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair help PLEASE READ THE DETAILS?

my hair is extremely curly but not black peoples kinda curly a little past shoulder length poofy frizzy dry damaged i have split ends and my roots are screwed up...lol



basicly i want my hair to be comb-able be able to wear it down much less poofy. so i am asking you for help and tips I LOVE MY CURLS I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THEM I DONT WANT STRAIT HAIR SP PLEASE DONT GIVE ME THAT ANSWER...thankyou i want it to look likew this even though i hate this person with all my heart



http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/dailydish/wp...



http://www.570news.com/images/FEEDS/02/1...



but not as dramtic



but more like this http://access.nscpcdn.com/gallery/i/c/cy...



also like this she is ok but i still think she is sort wierd



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...



Hair help PLEASE READ THE DETAILS?

Go to get your hair done and tell them your prob, than can cut down on the poofyness by giving you a hair cut with a razor and split ends... your can buy some hair conditions or smoother that they suggest or find some you like yourself you could also create a dramatically diff style by knowing how to use the blow dryer with certain brushes and techniques. Good luck!



Hair help PLEASE READ THE DETAILS?

I have the same trouble, only as a guy. I've found that a professionals advice is worth it. Also, a professional shampoo makes a real difference. My shampoo costs around 25 dollars a bottle and i have to use a lot to unfrizzzzz my hair.



Hair help PLEASE READ THE DETAILS?

I have almost EXACTLY the same hair. I use the john frieda frizz ease serum, and a LOT of conditioner, it REALLY makes a difference. I've also found that the garnier soft curl gel stuff is perfect. just put it in wet hair and lightly twist the hair then leave it alone until it dries. it will dry in a perfect curl, without leaving any crunch or resudue.



Hair help PLEASE READ THE DETAILS?

I have the same kind of hair as you. And I'm sorry but it probably won't ever look like that unless you put a chemical straightner on it. But don't ever use a razor on it. They tried that on me and all it did was give me worse split ends. Try Frizz Ease if you haven't already. Its expensive but it works wonders. It leaves it controlled but soft. Another good one is Herbal Essence. Mixing the two will also work if Frizz Ease is to expensive. I'm glad you like your hair. We curly headed ones have to stick together in this straight headed world. Good luck.



Hair help PLEASE READ THE DETAILS?

if you have really curly hair and want something like those pics,, well it'll take long time for you to do it at home,, cz those hairs are done with curling irons..



I'll suggest you to get a RELAXER which is what African- American people get to relax their hair straight,, but on you they can just loosen the curls,, which you can still wear it curly wavy,, and let me tell you it really softens your hair,, and more easy to manage it,, but please go to professional salons for consultations first and listen what they can do,, i have many clients who get them done and they love it,, and maintain the \m every 3-4 months,, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan