Friday, November 27, 2009

HELP!!! I'm having a hair emergency!?

I was thying to curl my hair with a comb ( i know i know ..but it sounded good at the time) and now I have a comb dangling in front of my face! ANY SUGGETIONS ON HOW TO GET IT OUT WITHOUT CUTTING MY HAIR?



HELP!!! I'm having a hair emergency!?

put a TON of detangling spray so your hair is soaking wet like use the whole bottle



HELP!!! I'm having a hair emergency!?

I did that once too lol. I would wet your hair and work conditioner or leave in conditioner into it. Then piece by piece pull it out. Good luck! That really sucks.



HELP!!! I'm having a hair emergency!?

get in the shower %26amp; shampoo %26amp; condition it again. you'll just have to start all over.



HELP!!! I'm having a hair emergency!?

umm, put detengaling spray, move a lil bit with ur fingers (u have to get hurt a lil bit).



GD LUCK =]



(dont do it again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan