Sunday, November 29, 2009

My hair are very silky and light, but after post pregnancy they are falling very much,now only 10% a

i am 30 yr old having 2 children, one is 4 yrs and the younger one is 1 yr and 5 month old, after 1st i don't have hair loss but after second its a heavy fall of my hair, now only 10% hair left, i m afraid of combing the hair. bcz every time when i combing, they fall not 5 or 10, but in bunch. i don't use any hair oil.



My hair are very silky and light, but after post pregnancy they are falling very much,now only 10% are left.?

check ur diet..are u consuming a lot of protien?..ur hair needes that to grow back...if u have dandruff problem...try something herbal...it gave me gud results...my hair fall after pregnacy was too much...i just took a lot of protien and washed my hair very 2 days rather than every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan