Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair loss??!?

for about 4 months now alot more hair have been falling out i thought it was because i straightened my hair every day but i havent straightened it or 6 weeks now and its still falling out my mum said its just natural i can see short hairs but i dont no it thats new hair or where my hair has broken. when i comb my hair i loss like 30 hairs and in the shower about 20 i want it to stop its annoying having hair all over my clothes im think about getting a hair mask deep conditioner will that make a difference?



how can i stop my hair falling out?



but my frnd suggest me this site http://www.metrovillez.com/hair-loss-tre...



Does any one try this?



Hair loss??!?

No not tried it. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Hair loss??!?

Straightening hair can cause hair loss, but it is good that you've stopped; if this was the cause, you should see positive results soon. If you're noticing about 50 hairs then this sounds normal to me. I have actually experienced hair loss and I was losing a lot more than that! I saw a trichologist who has recitified (hopefully for good!) the problem. She said that hair loss of about 70 hairs a day is normal. Although alot of websites say that between 100-150 a day is normal.



Hopefully your hair is fine but seeing a trichologist might put your mind at ease, and if there is a problem then it's better to start with solutions right away. Just make sure you see a respected trichologist and don't end up spending loads on treatments that might not even work.



Good luck and try not to worry, hair loss won't be as noticable as you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan