Friday, November 27, 2009

What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

Well, I don't know what has happened with me, but before (about a year back) I used to have REALLY smooth %26amp; straight hair. %26amp; I mean really silky in just a natural way, but lately it seems that my hair is always getting frizzy %26amp; tangled, somewhat wavy. After I condition %26amp; comb it does get a little better. Just a few hours later, it gets tangled again %26amp; this is starting to get worse. %26amp; I don't know what caused this. Do you have any idea %26amp; how to stop this before I go crazy like Britney? Thanks in advance.



P.S: %26amp; I'm starting to lose a lot of hair. Whenever I comb them, a bunch of them goes straight out like water on a slide. I later vacuumed the carpet %26amp; I found a whole lot of hair that I know for sure those are mine.



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

It depends. If you're young and still growing your hair could've just gone through a natural change. Hormonal changes can make your hair's texture change as well.



Or, you could be drying your hair out some way. Styling products like hairspray can dry out your hair. You should also use a really good shampoo and conditioner. Try not to comb your hair wet, unless you use a wide-tooth comb and be gentle. If you use a brush or are rough with your hair while it's wet it will break and give you flyaways and split ends. Blow drying and heat styling will also damage your hair if you don't use some sort of heat protectant on it. Oh, pulling wet hair back into a ponytail or tight styles will also break your hair.



Just make sure you're not pulling your hair back too tightly or being too rough.



On the other hand, you may be lacking in nutrition. Try taking some vitamins for a few months and see if they help. Prenatals are great.



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

WELL MY SiStER HAD tHAt PROBLEM AND i WOULD CHECK AND SEE iF ANy OF yOUR MEDS. COULD BE A CAUSE OF HAIR LOSE



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

I would like to know the answer to this too because i am going through the same problem.



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

I would go see a doctor for a checkup and complete bloodworkup.



There are medical conditions that can cause hair loss and strange happenings with hair which can be treated.



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

oh WHOA.



lets see....first, a question:



do you use products like gell, mousse, and hairspray on your hair?



b/c those things definently mess it up a bit. im not so sure about the hair falling out, except try to get more protiens and oils in your diet. they should naturally help make it sillk%26amp;proteins will help it stop falling out.



i know wut your going through, my hair ws acting up for a while, but i got better conditioner, and hair products, and it totally helped.



=)



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

Also if you are not eating enough foodor not getting enough protien and nutrients can cause your hair to fall out!



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

Hi, I would try using a different shampoo and conditioner for moisturizer and for frizz control. You can also use oils like the ones from Suave or V05. There are several old recipes that people use that include oil, you should check online, do a search. I completely understand though I have been going through the same thing and so far, deep condition has helped. Just so you know, I think we loose about 100 strands of hair a day and its completely normal. If you think you are loosing more then I suggest you talk to your doctor about it just to check its not a medical condition. I have thyroid problems and if I don't keep it in check, I get sick, and I loose hair. Several problems like mine can be fixed with pills. I would suggest also braiding your hair at night so it doesn't tangle. At least until you get your hair back to its silky, straight form. Good luck! I hope I help!



What's happening to my hair? I might have to consider going Britney style?!?

same thing happend with me a few years ago. But when i started to blow dry my hair to make it straight it got really ruined and everytime i would take a shower it would be a little frizzy. Then while it dried it would get super puffy and frizzy!! It looked horrible!! I had to cut my hair like 2-3 inches off so that i can start from the beginning. Maybe your hair is damaged but sometimes it can also happen becuase of the things you eat. Maybe you should go to the doctor cuz theres something bad when it comes to that, i have heard about it but i don't know if its something about a disease. I hope everything works out for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan