Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby hair ??

I have had the same hairstyle almost all my life .. straight, one length hair .. my problem is .. i have a LOT of baby hair along my hairline .. actually theyre not babies anymore because theyre an average of 4-7 inches hahaha ..



it's not really a problem except when i pull my hair back ... the baby hair makes me look like I didn't comb my hair properly!!! Ive had several people tell me to fix my hair when I have just combed it .. aargh !!!!



any advice how to tame it? or fix it? maybe a way to pull my hair back nicely that will help tame the little imps? help!! =P



Baby hair ??

if you go to the salon and get some beezwaxx..that **** will work for sure



Baby hair ??

wax it. I've heard tons of people do that.



Baby hair ??

A dab of serum works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan