Friday, November 27, 2009

I keep losing my hair whenever i comb andits becomin thinner is there any solution to make it strong

my hair is a bit dry %26amp;soft i am 16 now



I keep losing my hair whenever i comb andits becomin thinner is there any solution to make it strong%26amp;fluffy?

Make sure you're eating a balanced diet. Lots of fruits, veggies and protein. Maybe increase your "good fats" intake.



Hair and nail vitamins, extra conditioning, etc.



I keep losing my hair whenever i comb andits becomin thinner is there any solution to make it strong%26amp;fluffy?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad... if you want to forward to your friends that need help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan