Saturday, November 28, 2009

Strange hair problem?

I do not have curly hair, and yet my hair is not as straight as I want it to be, especially at my fringe.



I had been combing my hair when it is wet for the past few months since I cut my hair but I have stopped recently. Is this the cause of the curl in my hair? How can I make it straight again? Will cutting my hair solve this problem? It didnt use to be like this... =(



Next, how can I tell if I have frizzy hair? My hair on the fringe does not stay well together and is quite hard to get the ideal fringe I want (because of the curl again, too) How can I make my fringe stay well together?



I know Im asking a lot but please try to help =D



P.s. I am a teenage male with middle-length hair...My hair didnt use to have this problem



Strange hair problem?

A consultation with a professional stylist will be worth the time and money. They will recommend a cut and a style best suited to you and your hair type and they could also recommend products to help you acheive the look you want.



Strange hair problem?

You can make it straight at some salons but they charge a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan