Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

Ok, I have really curly hair that frizzes if I brush it. I've tried wide tooth combs and everything, but it still frizzes my hair. I used to comb my hair with conditioner in it when in the shower but it always separated the curls so when it dried it looked so frizzed up. I get compliments on hair from people with curly hair and they always ask how I avoid frizz but I feel a bit embarassed to say I don't brush it. I arrange it with my fingers every morning and wash it every 2 days so it doesn't get too messy. Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

Not at all. Typically people with curly hair don't use a brush. The best thing to do is use a wide tooth comb to get out all the tangles right after you shampoo and condition, and then scrunch. After that, you shouldn't have to brush it. It sounds to me like you're doing the right thing. If people think it's weird that you don't brush, it's just because they don't understand curly hair.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

no. my friend has curly hair and doesn't even own a brush. i love her hair.



: ]



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

no, if you get compliments on it, and you comb it with your fingers...i would say its not a big deal.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

Yeah, especially because you are always losing hair. You have to brush it so your hair doesnt get all tangled with the loose hair. Keep brushing it in the shower and use John Frieda for the frizz



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

I don't brush my hair, except when i'mstraightening my Fringe.



When i brush it my hair goes all frizzy and curls easier...doesn't really go messy anway, its too thin.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

No its not bad. I dont ususally brush my hair unless im wearing it straight. I have wavy/curly hair and only brush it when its been blowed dried straight. I think that arragining with your fingers is fine.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

i think. it is



because if you dont brush your hair it'll get all knotty %26amp; nasty



so you should brush your hair



maybe use a different shampoo %26amp; conditioner



may perhaps AUSSIE



:]]



hope this helps



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

Not really if your comfortable with it and really, the only use of brushing hair is too make it look nicer and to de-tangle it. However, if yours is better without brushing, then technically your getting the same effect but with less effort. So no its fine as long as you are washing it so it doesn't become tangled, and you are keeping it clean, then I don't see any problems.. its not like its unhygienic



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

get an anti-frizz serum like from John Frieda...here i'll give you pics of some anti frizz serums....



http://www.beauty-advices.com/wp-content...



http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0...



http://mp.hairboutique.com/_images/produ...



you can find frizz serums at any drugstore in the hair products aisle (like with shampoo and stuff) they are usually pretty cheap too.



ohhhhh%26amp; heres a website that explains what causes frizzy hair%26amp; how to help it, this might help you!!



http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht...



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

Its probably fine, whatever makes your hair look good :)



I would just brush your hair before you shower to get all the knots out and stuff, haha.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

No, I never brush my hair



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

No its not bad @ all...Some ppl cant b/c of the fact of frizz there is products for frizz but can be a little pricy. Really the only reason ppl brush their hair is to keep tangles out. Brushing your hair causes electricity to flow through it and thats what causes frizz is humidity and electricity so using your fingers is not a bad thing.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

pleeeeze break down and purchase some sebastians molding mud.then take a tiny dab and rub it on the bristles of your brush daily before you brush.you will be very happy with the results.this can be done on both wet and dry hair.happy brushing. :) * (brushing your hair ditributes your natural oils throughout from scalp to ends.it is very good to brush at least 100 strokes thoughout daily to keep it supple %26amp; shiney.)



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

No. My friend has very curly hair, it looks beautiful, and she never brushes it because it goes frizzy. My friend always arranges it with her fingers and puts a whole bunch of products in the shower to keep the curls in place. Its normal that people with curly hair don't brush it! Remember that brushing hair is a man-made idea, naturally we are not supposed to.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

no actually brushing your hair damages it...LOL...combing it if your able to is alot better for it...



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

No, I do the same thing :)



If it's clean, then no problem



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

no, if you have really curly hair separeting it with you fingers is good enough.



Is it bad that I don't brush my hair?

It's good to brush your hair every once in a while. I have wavy to curly hair but not extremly curly hair...My stylist told me that brushing will stimulate your scalp BUT it will break your curls and cause frizziness if you don't brush correctly, I give my hair a coditioning treatment every 2 to 3 months, before I put the conditioning treatment in my hair she told me to use a pick or my fingers and slowly run them into my hair making sure there are no nots, after that use a bristle brush and start from scalp to ends brushing gently with small sections at a time once your done apply deep conditioning treatment a few inches away from scalp and wrap a warm towel over you hair (piled up on your head) this will cause the conditioner to warm up and melt to the scalp, since you have curly hair this will help with the frizz...your natural oils don't go all the way to the ends like straight hair so us gals with curly hair have to keep it moisturized. Leave conditioning treatment on for about 25 to 30 minutes. Rinse and add some curl volumizer and maybe some anit-frizz serum, blowdry your hair upside down using a diffuser...your curls will look shiney soft and curly I promise!!!! Let me know how it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan