Wednesday, November 25, 2009

----------------MY HAIR'S SHEDDING...Women PLEASE tell me something--------------?

My hair is shedding it's pretty bad I think. This has been going on for months now, what do I do? I comb it in the shower while conditioner is on it. Hair dressers always say it's in nice condition and it's long (to mid back when straight) but it's not as thick as it once was. When I comb it and look at all the hair in the comb I get sadend b/c if this keeps up ...well you know what will happen. Please help me I don't know what to do. This has been going on for a while now. How do I make the shedding stop? vitamins, topicals...what? Should I just cold turkey eat fruits, veggies and lean meats...Come on now I'm a woman and my hair is important to me...I know you women can relate to that...



----------------MY HAIR'S SHEDDING...Women PLEASE tell me something--------------?

Comb your hair less... It could be because of your diet, maybe you need to add more protein and a vitamin specifically for hair. Sometimes aging causes thinning hair, and there is nothing you can do about this if this is the case.. there is rogaine... but I don't know much about that product. You can reduce shedding by not brushing, wearing a fitted satin cap at night and under hats. Instead of daily styling you can wear a wrap. Use a large toothed comb instead of a regular or fine toothed comb, it causes less stress on the hair. If you use products with petroleum or mineral oil in them this could be the cause of your shedding hair, petroleum products clog pores and cause thinning, I'd opt for an water based oil moisturizer instead. Grease doesn't add moisture to the hair, it just sits there and so does mineral oil. Olive oil is pretty good for hair and scalp, I've heard garlic extract can stop shedding, but I've never tried it myself. Look online, do some research and decide on what best works for you. I wish you the best of luck.



----------------MY HAIR'S SHEDDING...Women PLEASE tell me something--------------?

talk to your doctor...



most likely, its your diet, as your hair also needs minerals as much as your body does...



----------------MY HAIR'S SHEDDING...Women PLEASE tell me something--------------?

My hair was doing the same thing for along time. I have really long hair and thinned out a lot so I trimmed all the dead ends I try not to put much hair spray and wash it every other day. But try multi-vitamins. and ALSO STRESS if you have lots of stress this could be a big factor. If nothing works see the doctor. your scalp may be very dry.



----------------MY HAIR'S SHEDDING...Women PLEASE tell me something--------------?

try taking a vitamin E supplements or Hair %26amp; nail tablets..............you might want to also look at the hair products you use............



----------------MY HAIR'S SHEDDING...Women PLEASE tell me something--------------?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan