Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What medicine to use my daughter to get back her hair?

When my daughter combs her hair,her hair geting off her head,[i think you can understand my english],pls someone tell me what medicine to use.Thanks



What medicine to use my daughter to get back her hair?

Some hair loss a day is normal. Especially if she has long hair.



If she is loosing a lot of hair get her an apt at her doctor immediately. There may be something wrong in her body causing that to happen.



It may be simple like she is allergic to the new shampoo, or it could be serious like a vitamin defficiency.



Does she take kids chewable vitamins? If not, go out and buy some kids chewable vitamins and have her take only one a day (read bottle) this may be part of the problem.



Loosing hair as a kid can be seriously not good. Please call her doctor and talk with them, us strangers cannot offer good advise. Play it safe, call her doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan