Sunday, November 22, 2009

Help!I have a hair trouble!?

My hair goes dry and it is really sticky and hard to comb. Can u plz. recommend a shampoo or conditioner for a dry hair?Please I am so sick of looking my hair in the mirror



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

Herbal Essences - hello hydration.



www.herbalessences.com/us/collections/...



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

Just shave the ****** off. .



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

When you go shopping,look for the ones that say "For dry,greasy uncontrollable hair".



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

meybe try paul mitchell, I think it works pretty good. and once you take a shower comb through it really good and braid it or put it in a ponytaial till it dries and doesnt get messy!! hope it helps! :P



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

u should go for a treatment at a hair saloon first.



i'm using Soliz Hair Tec. my hair was really dry and get easily break,but after went to treatment and using the shampoo,it's getting better now



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

I use Suave Humectant shampoo and conditioner, it works really well on my hair, even after blowdrying its nice and soft, it's a nice heavy conditioner, I leave it in for maybe a minute and my hair is nice and soft, goodluck!



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

Neutrogena dandruff shampoo. My hair used to by really fry but then I used this stuff and it was amazing!! It is a little pricey, but I know how much I wanted MY hair problems to be over! This shampoo really moisturizes the scalp. Along with it, I use a conditioner by the company 'Dove'.



Massage the shampoo into your hair and scalp and leave it in for a minute or two. Then rinse out the shampoo and put in seom conditioner. Apply the conditioner to your hair and scalp and leave it in for 1 or 2 minutes. Then, using your fingers as a brush, run them through your hair making your hair as least tangled as possible. Rinse all of the conditioner out of your hair and then you're done!



I hope that this helps you! GL!



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

try Fructuris Garnier product



Its comes 2 in one shampoo and conditioner as well



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

try nexus they have a line that helps extremly dry brittle hair. the doc even recommeded it to my daughter who is ony 8 months. it adds moisture and make it easy to comb. the conitioner is under the hummantress line. nexus cost a bit more than the rest but it works great



Help!I have a hair trouble!?

hi.



your hair needs a particular attention.



curd would be a better conditioner for it softens your hair and makes it more managable.



use mild shampoo.eat a lot of sprouts. that is a bowl of sprouts per day n ull c the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan