Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair texture changes, normal ?

Ok. I got a hair cut for the first time in about 4 years and my hair is starting to grow back but its not growing back how it used to be it was very very curly and now is growing back straight, is it normal for your hair texture to change i used not be able to run a comb through it without getting stuck and now it can go through all the way and it seems to grow a lot faster.



Hair texture changes, normal ?

yes its normal



Hair texture changes, normal ?

yuppers. when i was a toddler my hair was like curly, lik ea cooked noodle kinda curly then my mum cuts it everytime so it turned out wavy so its normal. so im 11 and have wavy hair =D it is perfectly normal, though i wish i can still ahve my curly hair. buti think it will be back, maybe its the way how the salon person cutted it. like in my hair layers in front is razored and such everytime i take a bath and it would dry the back of my hair is wavy while in front me hair is curly so yea lol



Hair texture changes, normal ?

The stylist probably jacked up your hair.Just in the way it was cut and yes your texture can change with a certain cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan